A queer, neurodiverse creative. Combining publishing, design, and general nerdiness into a multimedia practice.
My creative writing and copy editing skills are supplemented by a background in 2D print, book, and web design. I often insert feminist politics into my work and enjoy being involved in fan-related endeavours.
I also love zines, memes, and emojis ( >‿◕)b
They/She. Based in Toronto, Canada.
Here is a list of other activities and works I have taken part in:
- Journal of Visual Critical Studies (2019): Author/Contributor
- Karasuno First Years Zine (2018): Co-Moderator, lead on book design
- Point 5 (2017): Marketing lead, editor/contributor
- Art: [Fanfiction] Reading Corner
- Writing: Kuroko no Chapbook
- Design: Jercy Dee brand update
- Activism: Artivism OCADU
- Curriculum Vitae